Sunday, December 17, 2006

Some Old Character Design Stuff





Because of a combination of being ill, busy and having problems with my internet service, I haven't posted in a while. I'll try and post more often if you've been missing my posts. Thought I might post some of my film related work as I haven't posted much of it. Here's a few examples of some of my character design work. Included are some examples from an abandoned all-cg project ILM was working on several years ago. Theres a couple of pieces I did for ILM for the two Mummy movies, and some unused costume concepts for Riddick. Most of this stuff is pretty old, but I still kinda like them.

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 19, 2006 at 1:33:00 PM PST, Blogger Mike Thompson said...

Nice work, Benton.

 
At Tuesday, December 19, 2006 at 7:20:00 PM PST, Blogger Dominic Bugatto said...

these are cool.

 
At Friday, December 22, 2006 at 10:28:00 AM PST, Blogger crazy_asian_man said...

VERY cool!

More, please. ;)

 
At Wednesday, January 10, 2007 at 3:59:00 PM PST, Blogger tadleckman said...

Dude! What a little trip down memory lane...plus some Riddick love I've never seen!

Yay Benton Blog!

 
At Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 7:26:00 PM PDT, Blogger eyekaps said...

these are awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home